SANSUI NISEKO is a prestigious hotel located in the beautiful ski resort of Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping department to a high standard of cleanliness, observing all guidelines regarding to the standard of cleanliness of the hospitality.
Direct reports to Front Office Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, organizing, and directing service providers and team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction and high standards of cleanliness across the hotel.
- Manage and supervision the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all rooms, public areas, and facilities.
- Purchase, order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory. Maintain a cost control for supplies, linen, and cleaning supplies for efficient operation of the hotel.
- Conduct yourselves confidently and courteously.
- Developing the best practice of customer satisfaction as a team.
- Other duties as requested by management.
- Native level Japanese and communicative English, additional fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- 3 or more years housekeeper experience.
- Be sincere and physically fit to lift, pull, and push moderate weight.
- Have a passion for hospitality service, high levels of attention to detail and integrity.
- A good team player who is able to work a flexible schedule in a dynamic environment.
- Diver License preferred.
- Year-round contract employment
- Start date is negotiable.
- Salary is based on experience.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Shift work (40 hours per week)
- 110 days off a year
- Annual paid leave days according to Japanese Labor Standard Law
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuting allowance provided
- Staff accommodation with subsidized rent available or Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Individual all mountain lift pass or allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Commendation of continuous service
If you are interested, please send us your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.