Housekeeping Supervisor/ Officer
We are looking for Housekeeping Supervisor/ Officer for Sansui Niseko. In order to maintain the cleanliness and aesthetics of the building, we will work in collaboration with an external cleaning company. In addition, staff will support the hotel pre-opening team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mainly conduct inspection work to maintain the cleanliness and aesthetics of guest rooms/facilities, and other related work.
- Carry out housekeeping tasks in close collaboration with an external cleaning company.
- Replenish, manage, and order amenities, linen, and equipment for facilities, as well as perform other incidental work.
- Communicate with other departments and ensure tasks are carried out smoothly.
- Perform work according to instructions from the manager.
- Native level Japanese required. English speakers are welcome.
- Previous experience advantageous. Inexperienced people are welcome.
- Able to carry medium-weight items.
- Sincere, pay attention to details, and can provide high service.
- Communicate politely and smoothly with external companies.
- Have teamwork spirit and can respond to flexible work styles.
- Preferably have a driver’s license.
- Year-round contract employment
- Start date, negotiable.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Shift work (40 hours per week)
- 110 days off a year
- Annual paid leave days according to Japanese Labor Standard Law
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuting allowance provided
- Staff accommodation or Subsidized Rent available
- Meal Allowance
- Subsidized lift tickets available in winter season
- Local discount card etc.
If you are interested, please send us your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.