Information Technology Officer
We are looking for an experienced IT Officer to join SANSUI NISEKO, you will be responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of our network infrastructure and computer systems installed on-site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- IT infrastructure set-up, monitoring and maintenance including but not limited to servers, network hardware, desktops, and office equipment.
- Diagnose hardware and software failures, resolve technical and application problems.
- Provides direct user assistance, maintain systems, email account access, system administration and control.
- Ensure that the company website and applications remain up and running and provide technical support. Maintenance of company website content.
- IT-related procurement and sourcing, maintain and tracking of all IT-related equipment for both guest use and staff use.
- Strong communication with our tenants and IT supplier to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as requested by management.
- Bilingual in English & Japanese.
- Relevant work experience in the same or similar role.
- Understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware and software.
- Proficiency with administration and management of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking, FortiGate Firewall and Internet Security.
- Working experience in application systems: PMS, POS and ERP system is a plus.
- Have high levels of attention to detail and integrity.
- Driver License preferred.
- Year-round contract employment
- Start date, negotiable.
- Salary, based on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Shift work (40 hours per week)
- 110 days off a year
- Annual paid leave days according to Japanese Labor Standard Law
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuting allowance provided
- Staff accommodation with subsidized rent available or Housing allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Individual all mountain lift pass or allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Commendation of continuous service
If you are interested, please send us your resume and CV to email@example.com.