Front Office Officers
We are looking for a talented Front Office Officers to join SANSUI NISEKO, you will be responsible for the front office including the front desk, concierge, and bell attendant with high-quality standards and guidelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing assistance high quality guest services with friendly and courteous manner.
- Complete all front office duties.
- Responsible for Front Desk, Concierge, Bell, Valet.
- Greet guest upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Responsible for assisting guests with their request.
- Keeping safety & security in the working environment
- Developing the best practice of customer satisfaction as a team
- Fluent in English or Japanese, additional fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in the same or similar role, ideally in rooms division of the hotel industry.
- Have passionate about hospitality service, high levels of attention to detail and integrity.
- Good team player, able to work a flexible schedule in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Opera, TL-Lincoln and OTA is a plus
- Driver License preferred.
- Year-round contract employment
- Start date, negotiable.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Shift work (40 hours per week)
- 110 days off a year
- Annual paid leave days according to Japanese Labor Standard Law
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuting allowance provided
- Staff accommodation with subsidized rent available or Housing allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Individual all mountain lift pass or allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Commendation of continuous service
If you are interested, please send us your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.