Reservation Supervisor/ Officer
We are looking for a reservation member join in our reservations team to assist with the opening of the hotel. Immediate Hiring for the opening member.
Direct reports to Reservation Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to accommodation enquiries from guests or agent partners through email or telephone
- Maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery
- Prepare comprehensive quotation and close the sales by understanding guest’s needs
- Monitor the third-party reservations platforms such as Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and make necessary updates or changes as to ensure the information accuracy
- Deliver the guests a pleasant stay experience by communicating the booking details with Front Desk team closely
- Other duties as requested by management
- Native Japanese, English or conversational, additional fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Previous experience in sales or reservation role, especially in hospitality industry.
- Able to demonstrate attentive attitude and ensure all the bookings are made in high level of accuracy.
- Good team player, able to work a flexible schedule in a dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Opera reservations system is a plus.
- Driver License preferred.
- Year-round contract employment
- Start date, anytime.
- Salary, based on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Shift work (40 hours per week)
- 110 days off a year
- Annual paid leave days according to Japanese Labor Standard Law
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuting allowance provided
- Staff accommodation with subsidized rent available or Housing allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Individual all mountain lift pass or allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Commendation of continuous service
If you are interested, please send us your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org